Candidate selection and ranking results are out!
Choose your advisor
Please check LiSP's Faculty and Researchers for a list of possible advisors.
You need at least one advisor or co-advisor from this list to apply to the doctoral program.
If one of your advisors or co-advisors is not on the list but is a part of one of LiSP's instutions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the suitability of your advisor.
Contact your chosen advisor and prepare a PhD project.
Contact your chosen advisor asking if (s)he will take you as her/his PhD student (check LiSP's Faculty and Researchers page for emails).
Prepare and write your PhD project (template and guidelines below).
Submit your application
Submit your application to a Doctoral Program in Psychology at one of LiSP's participating institutions:
To complete your application to LiSP's Doctoral Program you will need to carefully consider the following information:
Candidates interested in applying to LiSP’s Doctoral Program without applying to a PhD scholarship, please check the Call for Applications to Lisbon’s Doctoral Program in Social Psychology (LiSP) - click here for the Portuguese version);
- Candidates interested in applying to one of LiSP’s PhD Scholarships, should apply both to LiSP's Doctoral Program and to LiSP's PhD Scholarships. As such, please check the:
- Call for Applications to Lisbon’s Doctoral Program in Social Psychology (LiSP) - click here for the Portuguese version);
- Call for Four Funded PhD Student Positions - click here for the Portuguese version
- The template you must use to describe your PhD project;
- The list of partner universities and academic staff;
- The guidelines on how to fill out the PhD project template;